FormaShape Composites is a great place in which to work! We offer training, a competitive compensation package, flexible shift options that meet your needs, as well as opportunities for advancement and growth. Located in the outskirts of beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, FormaShape offers more than a job—it’s a lifestyle.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
We are currently looking for great people to fill the following positions:
FormaShape is making waves and looking to enhance our production management team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leadership and supervisory experience in a unionized environment. Proven ability to motivate and drive employees to produce quality work in a fast paced production environment while demonstrating a strong commitment to safety and building teamwork.
As a Supervisor you will be expected to lead by example, build relationships with employees, show collaboration, enforce company policies and be accountable to meeting plant-wide production targets and quality standards.
You will focus on maintaining production performance standards in processes and people, support on-going development and training and emphasis safety, quality, innovation and continual improvement.
Interested candidates will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership position directly supervising employees, in a unionized environment;
- Excellent time management, ability to find solutions to problems and collaborate with others;
- Ability to work shift assignments that includes evening hours or day shift hours and some weekends as our production runs 4-7 days a week across 2-3 shifts; position will focus on afternoon shift hours 4pm to 2am; and
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
Formashape is ramping up for a busy winter season ahead. We have added a 3rd shift and looking for people to join our Team. We are a great group of people that take pride in our work. If you enjoy working with your hands and performing detailed work, have experience working with hand tools, impact guns, sanding, buffing, painting or wood working we have jobs for you!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Welding and fabrication background an asset.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Willingness to learn and perform a variety of jobs to become a fibreglass technician.
- Able to stand for long periods of time with high use of upper body.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Formashape is a fibreglass manufacturing facility building waterslides and other unique projects.
- Afternoon shift (full-time): Monday-Thursday 4:00pm – 2:00am
- Day shift (full-time): Monday-Thursday 5:30am – 4:00pm
- Weekend shift (full-time): Friday-Sunday 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Casual shift (part-time): Monday-Thursday flexible hours depending on your availability
- We support a drug free workplace and successful candidates must complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Please submit a resume by email highlighting your experience. No phone inquiries please. Only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.