FormaShape Composites is a great place in which to work! We offer training, a competitive compensation package, flexible shift options that meet your needs, as well as opportunities for advancement and growth. Located in the outskirts of beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, FormaShape offers more than a job—it’s a lifestyle.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
We are currently looking for great people to fill the following positions:
FormaShape Composites is ramping up for a busy summer season ahead. We have added a 3rd shift and looking for people to join our Team. We are a great group of people that take pride in our work. If you enjoy working with your hands and performing detailed work, have experience working with hand tools, impact guns, sanding, buffing, painting or wood working we have jobs for you!
Qualifications and Skills:
- Welding and fabrication background an asset.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Willingness to learn and perform a variety of jobs to become a fibreglass technician.
- Able to stand for long periods of time with high use of upper body.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Formashape is a fibreglass manufacturing facility building waterslides and other unique projects.
- Afternoon shift (full-time): Monday-Thursday 4:00pm – 2:00am
- Day shift (full-time): Monday-Thursday 5:30am – 4:00pm
- Weekend shift (full-time): Friday-Sunday 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Casual shift (part-time): Monday-Thursday flexible hours depending on your availability
- We support a drug free workplace and successful candidates must complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Please submit a resume by email highlighting your experience. No phone inquiries please. Only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.